INFRASTRUCTURE PLANNING ENGINEERING
Provision of infrastructure and facilities in a sector / region is very important, especially in supporting the development of a region, as well as the social, economic and cultural activities of the community. Development of infrastructure needs to be balanced with the provision of human resources who have competencies in the fields of planning, development, and management, in order to optimize resources in the development process. To improve the Performance of Development and the implementation of Regional Autonomy through the improvement of Human Resources (HR), therefore, the Graduate School of Hasanuddin University Makassar (UNHAS) based on the Decree of the National Education Ministry the Director General of Higher Education No. 3825 / D / T / 2003 administers a “Infrastructure Planning Engineering” Master Program. Since 20th February 2018, this master study program was accredited “A” by BAN-PT with Decree Number: 579 / SK / BAN-PT / Akred / M / II / 2018.
THE VISION OF STUDY PROGRAM (2030)
To become the leading and superior study program in producing scientists / experts in the field of integrated infrastructure planning, with a professional attitude and with an Indonesia maritime culture insight.
- Carry out master education in infrastructure planning to produce scientists / experts in the field of infrastructure planning,
- Conduct research directed toward solving systemic and integrated problems in accordance to the dynamics of the problems of planning and developing continental maritime infrastructure in Indonesia,
- Develop the institution to anticipate the demand / quality of education in the field of infrastructure planning that is responsive to the changing dynamics in the Indonesian maritime continent.
GOAL AND OBJECTIVE
The Education Program for Master of Infrastructure Planning aims:
- Produce professional, independent and accountable master graduates.
- Produce graduates with the ability to make infrastructure planning decisions through a holistic, integrative and functional analysis process.
- Produce graduates with planning, regional development, and infrastructure management capabilities based on appropriate, effective and efficient technological and non-technological approaches, and environmental, aesthetic / ethical approaches.
The Education implementation goals are:
- Availability of education at master level, in order to solve the global challenges of infrastructure and facilities, and challenges in the process of planning, development and management;
- Availability of effective and efficient shared learning facilities for civilian state apparatus / communities with similar goals but face different problems and challenges;
- Availability of professional graduates with Engineering Master qualifications that have:
- Academic ability in planning, implementing, developing and / or enriching the science and technology realms in the fields of planning, development and management in accelerating and improving the results and usefulness of development.
- Ability to carry out tasks as a policy formulator and implementer in technological and non-technological development in the fields of planning, regional development and infrastructure management.
CURRICULUM, SYLABUS, AND MATERIAL
The curriculum, syllabus and material of the Master of Engineering Education Program are prepared in regard to the development needs in Indonesia. Courses consist of the first semester covering science and skills (14 credits), second and third semester covering methods and expertise, applied and developed (22 credits), and the fourth semester includes work behavior manifested in the form of Final Projects (6 credits).
|I||Planning of the Maritime Continent Infrastructure System||2||C|
|Statistics and Research Methods||2||C|
|Social Aspects of Infrastructure||2||O|
|GIS Based Planning||2||O|
|Urban and regional planning||2||O|
|Management of Settlement Infrastructure||2||O|
|Project Analysis and Monitoring||2||O|
|Total Credits in Semester I||12|
|Transportation Infrastructure Planning||2||O|
|Legal and Ethical Aspects||2||O|
|Settlement Infrastructure Planning||2||O|
|Water / Natural Resource Infrastructure Planning||2||O|
|Resource & Environmental Economics||2||O|
|Infrastructure Engineering Economics||2||O|
|Thesis Supporting Course||2||O|
|Total Credits in Semester II||12|
|III||Publication of Scientific Articles||5||C|
|Thesis and Thesis Exams||9||C|
|Total Credits in Semester III||14|
|IV||Thesis and Thesis Examination (Optional)||9||C|
|Total Credits in Semester IV||9|
*Catatan : Study Period from 3 to 8 Semester
Prospective students in the Infrastructure Planning Engineering Master Program should meet the following criteria:
– Physical and spiritual health is proven by a doctor’s certificate.
– Last formal education at bachelor level:
- Engineering study program: Architecture, Civil, Urban Regional Planning, Environment, Health, Industry, Electrical.
- Other study programs with experience in planning, regional development, and management related to infrastructure and facilities.
The teaching staff in the Infrastructure Planning Engineering Master’s Education program are Hasanuddin University lecturers and practitioners from related institutions as guest lecturers. Education and expertise of lecturers are graduated master and doctoral in related fields, including the following:
Lecturer (Expertise and Education)
- Prof.Dr.-Ing.Ir. M.Yamin Jinca, MSTr.
(Transportation System and Infrastructure, TU-Berlin Jerman)
- Prof.Dr.Ir. AnantoYudono, M.Eng.
(City Planning, Kyushu University Jepang)
- Prof.Dr.Ir. M.Ramli Rahim, M.Eng.
(Building Architecture, Kyushu University, Jepang)
- Prof.Dr. Tahir Kasnawi, MS.
(Sociology, Flinder University Australia)
- Prof.Dr.Ir. Shirly Wunas, DEA.
(Urban and Settlement, Urbanisme Univ. Paris)
- Prof.Dr.Ir. Mary Selintung, M.Sc.
(Environmental Engineering -Washington State University USA)
- Prof.Dr.Ir. M. SalehPallu, M.Eng.
(Natural Resource Infrastructure and Facilities, Kyushu University, Jepang)
- Prof.Dr.-Ing. Herman Parung,M.Eng.
(Building Engineering, TU Darmstad-Jerman)
- Prof.Dr. Syamsu Alam, SE., M.Si.
(Economic management -Unhas)
- Prof.Dr. Abrar Saleng, SH., MH.
(Law and Ethics, UniversitasPadjajaran)
- Dr.Ir. Roland A.Barkey, DEA.
(Regional Planning / GIS, Univ. PST France)
- Ir. Ria Rosalia Wikantari, M.Arch., Ph.D.
(Settlement Design, Osaka University, Jepang)
- Prof. Ir. Baharuddin, ST., M.Arch., Ph.D.
(Building Energy Simulation, The University of Hong Kong)
- Dr. Armin Lawi, S.Si. M.Eng.
(Computer and Statistic, Kyushu University, Jepang)
- Dr.Eng. Rosady Mulyadi, ST.,MT
(Simulation and Energy, Nagoya University, Jepang)
- Dr.Ir. Hj. Mimi Arifin, M.Si.
(Settlement, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember)
- Dr.Ir. Idawarni J. Asmal, MT.
(Housing and Settlements, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember)
- Afifah Harisah, ST., MT., Ph.D.
(City Planning, Kyushu University, Jepang)
- Dr.Ir. H. Nur Ali, M.T.
(Transportation Engineering, Universitas Hasanuddin)
- Dr. Ir. Johannes Patanduk,MT.
(Water Resources, Universitas Hasanuddin)
Registration opened on February-April and October-November. The selection exam fees payment is Rp. 750,000, – and paid via Bank BTN throughout Indonesia to get a user ID and password (printed on proof of payment). Furthermore, form filling is done online through http://pasca.unhas.ac.id by using the user ID and password.
The tuition fee is Rp. 9.000.000,- per semester.
Can be obtained from the Administration Division of the Graduate School of Hasanuddin University, Jalan Perintis Kemerdekaan, Kampus UNHAS Tamalanrea Makassar 90245. Phone Number (0411) 585034 – 585036. Fax. : (0411) 585868. E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org, website: http://pasca.unhas.ac.id.
Dean: Prof. Dr. Ir. Jamaluddin Jompa, M.Sc.
• Deputy Dean for Academic Affairs, Scientific Research and Publication :
Prof. Dr. Ir. Laode Asrul, M.P.
• Deputy Deam for Planning, Finance and Resource :
Prof. Dr. Hamka Naping, M.A.
• Deputy Dean for Innovation, Student Affairs, Alumni and Partnership :
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Herman Parung, M.Eng.
- Head of Study Program: Dr. Ir. Idawarni Asmal, MT.
MASTER STUDY PROGRAM
INFRASTRUCTURE PLANNING ENGINEERING
Jl. Perintis Kemerdekaan, Km. 10
Kampus Tamalanrea, Makassar 90245
Telp. (0411) 585034 – 585036
Fax. : (0411) 585868.
e-mail : email@example.com://pasca.unhas.ac.id